AUTOMOTIVE CORROSION PROTECTION
Automotive corrosion protection is a technical event for experts in the automotive industry with a clear focus on the latest developments in corrosion mechanisms and how to prevent them. The goal is to explore how new concepts in body and chassis design are affecting corrosion protection strategies. Learn about the latest research in corrosion prevention of mixed materials and how this is being successfully implemented in production.
- Develop a better understanding of unique corrosion mechanisms
- Discover new strategies for corrosion protection of mixed material vehicle architectures
- Review current corrosion test methodologies and how to improve these for new vehicle designs
- Examine how the increase of electronic elements is coping with corrosion challenges
- Find out about the new innovations for corrosion protection of chassis systems